This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: latest gdb snapshot issues with ecos binaries
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Michael Malone <michael dot malone at tait dot co dot nz>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:10:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: latest gdb snapshot issues with ecos binaries
- References: <49794F7D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 06:02:53PM +1300, Michael Malone wrote:
> GNU gdb 6.8
> This is using yesterday's snapshot (Jan 22) of GDB from CVS. I got the
> same thing when I used the version of gdb that came with gcc-4.2.3
> Does anyone know what's going wrong or of a workaround?
Are you sure you're using a snapshot? It should have a version like