This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Discussing the next GDB release (GDB 7.0?)
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 07:07:58 +0400
- Subject: Re: Discussing the next GDB release (GDB 7.0?)
- References: <20090115034552.GF24105@adacore.com> <497099C1.email@example.com>
> I have run into a case where gcc svn miscompiles
> psim on x86_64. It is reported as GCC PR 38587.
> I know it is a gcc bug. I don't think it is a blocker
> for gdb 7.0.
Indeed. If the problem was appearing with a released version of GCC,
we might want to try to find a work-around (eg: compile that file
at -O0), and document the problem.