This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Watchpoint on an unloaded shared library(2)
- From: Emi SUZUKI <emi-suzuki at tjsys dot co dot jp>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: brobecker at adacore dot com, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 13:04:53 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: Watchpoint on an unloaded shared library(2)
- References: <20081229051317.GB16483@adacore.com> <20081229135332.GA10806@caradoc.them.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat.com>
Subject: Re: Watchpoint on an unloaded shared library(2)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:00:06 -0700
> Pedro> This looks like PR 8079:
> Pedro> http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=8079
> I propose that if nobody comes up with a reason for the current
> behavior, we commit that patch. I can run it through the regression
> tester and fix up the problems next week, if you like. Let me know.
I thought using print_expression should have some reasons. But if it
seems not, the fix would be good for me. Thank you!
My best regards,
Emi SUZUKI / emi-suzuki at tjsys.co.jp