This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: backtracing threaded ARM core
- From: Simon Richter <Simon dot Richter at hogyros dot de>
- To: Nickolay Vinogradov <nickolay at protei dot ru>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 14:51:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: backtracing threaded ARM core
- References: <492EE883.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> #0 0x00008260 in func3 (a=<value optimized out>) at core_test.cpp:66
You are debugging a program that has been compiled with optimization. This
is not guaranteed to be possible, as optimization may for example inline
functions and thus not set up a stack frame for them.