This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: ARM EABI: GDB internal error on printing out float (VFP math)
- From: Sergei Poselenov <sposelenov at emcraft dot com>
- To: Sergei Poselenov <sposelenov at emcraft dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:35:17 +0300
- Subject: Re: ARM EABI: GDB internal error on printing out float (VFP math)
- References: <491C3ACE.email@example.com> <20081113145102.GA10827@caradoc.them.org>
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 05:33:50PM +0300, Sergei Poselenov wrote:
This GDB was configured as "arm-linux"...
GDB doesn't support VFP registers on this target, because the kernel
doesn't provide access to the necessary registers yet.
Thanks for the answer.
So, it turns out that GDB is unusable with VFP-enabled applications?
Do you happen to know any workarounds, or plans to fix this in ARM
kernel and in GDB?