This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Bug? GDB can't display c++ c'tor local variable.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Koffee Lue <klu2008 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:40:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bug? GDB can't display c++ c'tor local variable.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 03:31:11PM -0500, Koffee Lue wrote:
> I found that GDB can't display local variables in a c++ constructor.
> Please see the testing code below. When I stepped into the c'tor, and
> typed ''info lo'', gdb responded "No locals.", however `tmp' is a
> local with type int.
> I searched on the web and somebody said it's a bug of gcc rather than
> gdb. But that's for gcc 3.x years ago. (see:
It was only just fixed. It's GCC PR debug/27574.