This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: HOWTO for writing an RSP server
- From: Jeremy Bennett <jeremy dot bennett at embecosm dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:14:02 +0000
- Subject: Re: HOWTO for writing an RSP server
- References: <1226600001.2943.149.camel@thomas> <20081113202754.GH10146@adacore.com>
- Reply-to: jeremy dot bennett at embecosm dot com
On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 12:27 -0800, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> > I drew on the information in the GDB User Guide, but discovered that the
> > stubs supplied with the distribution and their instructions are several
> > years out of date.
> I think that it would be very helpful to us if you could send patches
> to our documentation that updates them.
I'm very happy to do this. I've just completed the FSF legal process, so
I can now contribute. Patches will follow shortly...
> > I've written up my experience as a HOWTO for implementing an RSP server.
> > I hope it will complement the existing documentation.
> But thanks a lot for that. I added a link in our Wiki in the HOWTO
Tel: +44 (1202) 416955
Cell: +44 (7970) 676050