This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
gdb load command flow
- From: raja dot saleru at iap-online dot com
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 03:06:51 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: gdb load command flow
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I would like to know the flow between the gdb and OpenOPCD communication
when the below command is executed.
I understand till the flow
command_line_handler -> load_command() -> target_load() -> generic_load()->
from generic load, how it will communicate with gdbserver of OpenOCD ? Is
it through socket write() or through RSP (remtoe serial protocol) ? for
sending the executable segments into the target for loading ?
At the OpenOCD, which function is called for loading ?
Thanks in Advance