This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Working on the x86_64-windows native port...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at sourceware dot org>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:59:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: Working on the x86_64-windows native port...
- References: <20081113224430.GJ10146@adacore.com>
On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 02:44:31PM -0800, Joel Brobecker wrote:
>My intentions are to split off the 32bit-specific parts to
>i386-windows-nat.c, and write the equivalent x86_64-windows-nat.c.
>I hope that's OK with everyone (Chris?).
I'd like to see the patches before they are applied but I have no
objections to this in principle.