This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Adding Self to gdb/MAINTAINERS
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:14:41 -0600
- Subject: Re: Adding Self to gdb/MAINTAINERS
- References: <4919B056.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20081111170755.GJ7609@adacore.com>
Joel Brobecker wrote:
It has been suggested that I add myself to gdb/MAINTAINERS with write
after approval so I can help out with the simulators and *-rtems*
The only requirement is that you submit one good patch, and I found
one that was committed in Aug 2006.
I think there are others that are older but I couldn't find them
either. RTEMS has had RPMs for gdb back to the 4.16 days.
Is that OK with everyone?
So, please go ahead (do not forget to post the patch you'll end up
I was going to start with the recent ones for warnings
which have already been sent to gdb-patches and OKed.
Do you guys like to see a "committed" message on patches
(I double-checked that the copyright assignment is still in place)
That's good to know. I would have been happy to update
or expand it.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985