This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Adding Self to gdb/MAINTAINERS
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:07:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: Adding Self to gdb/MAINTAINERS
- References: <4919B056.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> It has been suggested that I add myself to gdb/MAINTAINERS with write
> after approval so I can help out with the simulators and *-rtems*
The only requirement is that you submit one good patch, and I found
one that was committed in Aug 2006.
> Is that OK with everyone?
So, please go ahead (do not forget to post the patch you'll end up
(I double-checked that the copyright assignment is still in place)