This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: novice question about gdbserver
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Gregoire Banderet <gregoire dot banderet at ge dot com>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:32:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: novice question about gdbserver
- References: <491327EF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 06:22:55PM +0100, Gregoire Banderet wrote:
> My application crashes occasionally on my ARM target, and I use gdbserver
> to debug it. The application creates threads every 5 seconds and I often
> need to hit "Enter" after the following message:
> ---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
> As the application crashes after 1 hour, I do not want to stay in front
> of my terminal hitting "Enter" several times per minutes.
> As there a way to avoid the "Type <return> to continue" message?
Yes: set pagination off
But you shouldn't get a paging request after that message if you
upgrade to a current version of GDB; I believe that bug was fixed in
the last two years at some point.