This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: command Ctrll-C
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: "raja dot saleru at iap-online dot com" <raja dot saleru at iap-online dot com>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 21:12:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: command Ctrll-C
- References: <email@example.com>
> During program execution thought GDB, the execution can be stopped by
> command Ctrll-C
> How it works internally in GDB source? Which function will be called after
> user enters the command Ctrl-C ?
> Thanks in Advance
> Raja Saleru
Have a look at "handle_sigint" and "async_request_quit"