This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: using gdb to do embedded unit/regression testing
- From: "EBo" <ebo at sandien dot com>
- To: "Daniel Jacobowitz" <drow at false dot org>, "EBo" <ebo at sandien dot com>
- Cc: <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 13:01:42 MST
- Subject: Re: using gdb to do embedded unit/regression testing
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: ebo at sandien dot com
Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> said:
> On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 12:10:51PM -0700, EBo wrote:
> > ... If there is some other way to write diagnostic
> > strings to stdout other than `print "STRING"` which does not
> > require some call to malloc? If so please let me know.
> Try the "echo" and "printf" commands instead. These give you much
> more control over output.
Thanks! printf allows me to do exactly what I want!