Re: automated trace output with gdb

Edward Peschko wrote:

(gdb) set pagination off

FYI, you can also use "set height 0" in place of the above.

I don't know - all in all, IMO this should be a feature of gdb itself, just for simplicity's sake, and to avoid the overhead of the scripting language. I'm just guessing, but I'd bet that if this was done in a tight loop, it would be an order of magnitude faster..

Well -- it's an open source project, we welcome contributions.