Re: gdb support for wide char

Thanks Tom.

I already have wrote a patch to make c/c++ support fixed length
characters(u8, u16, u32).
and now i am working on utf8 which is not fixed length character.
The solution rely on the glibc functions, eg.mbstowcs(), iconv(), to
support wide character.

I dont know whether this solution is good enough, because it does not
support other programming language
and it rely on the glibc functions.

Regards
Yifan