Problem starting trace experiment with gdb and TSIM-LEON3

Hi,

I've tried to use the GDB Tracepoint Feature.
I'm using:
- sparc-rtems-gdb for debugging my program
- tsim-leon3 simulator from Gaisler Research as the remote target
And I'm getting this error message:
"Trace can only be run on remote targets."

A little more explanation of how I do it:

1/ The tsim-leon3 user manual says for the command "hist":
"hist [length]: Enable the instruction trace buffer. The length last executed
instructions will be placed in the trace buffer. A hist command without length
will display the trace  buffer. Specifying a zero trace length will disable the
trace buffer."
=> So I understand that tsim-leon3 know how to collect trace data, am I right?

2/ So here's what I run on the 1st terminal (enabling instruction trace buffer
on the remote target):

$./tsim-leon3

 This TSIM evaluation version will expire February 1, 2009

 TSIM/LEON3 SPARC simulator, version 2.0.10b (evaluation version)

 Copyright (C) 2001, Gaisler Research - all rights reserved.
 This software may only be used with a valid license.
 For latest updates, go to http://www.gaisler.com/
 Comments or bug-reports to tsim@gaisler.com

serial port A on stdin/stdout
allocated 4096 K RAM memory, in 1 bank(s)
allocated 16 M SDRAM memory, in 1 bank
allocated 2048 K ROM memory
icache: 1 * 4 kbytes, 16 bytes/line (4 kbytes total)
dcache: 1 * 4 kbytes, 16 bytes/line (4 kbytes total)
tsim> hist 100
trace history length = 100
tsim> gdb
gdb interface: using port 1234

3/ Here's how I try to start the trace experiment with gdb (connecting to the
remote target, and starting the trace experiment):

$/opt/rtems-4.6/bin/sparc-rtems-gdb rtems-tasks
GNU gdb 6.3
This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --target=sparc-rtems"...
(gdb) target extended-remote localhost:1234
Remote debugging using localhost:1234
0x00000000 in ?? ()

(gdb) load
Start address 0x40000000, load size 117936
Transfer rate: 943488 bits/sec, 278 bytes/write.

(gdb) trace Test_task
Tracepoint 1 at 0x400013a4: file rtems-tasks.c, line 183.

(gdb) actions
Enter actions for tracepoint 1, one per line.
End with a line saying just "end".
> collect time.second
> collect task_index
> collect Task_name[task_index]
> collect &time
> end

(gdb) tstart
Trace can only be run on remote targets.

=> I am already connected to the remote target, so what is the problem then???
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JR