This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: How to get remote target to break on memory access (use z-packet)
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: gabe at blackfam dot net
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 14:52:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: How to get remote target to break on memory access (use z-packet)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 11:57:59AM -0500, Gabe Black wrote:
> I have tried the mingw version of gdb (v. 6.8), and the gdbs that come
> with the distributions of ubuntu,
> and fedora.
Try building GDB HEAD instead, or building a cross-configured GDB.
There was a bug in using native versions of an I386 to talk to a