This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Python not optional?
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 08:37:10 -0600
- Subject: Re: Python not optional?
- References: <200808201429.m7KETPMV006783@brahms.sibelius.xs4all.nl>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Kettenis <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Mark> I always assumed that the Python scripting support would be optional.
It is supposed to be.
Mark> Luckily this isn't too difficult to fix; the attached rough
Mark> diff does the job, but might need a bit of cleanup.
I will send a different patch shortly.
It would be helpful if you could mention the errors you saw.