This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: sol-thread.c core_ops oddity
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 15:25:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: sol-thread.c core_ops oddity
- References: <20080807191136.274F81C77BE@localhost>
On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 12:11:36PM -0700, Doug Evans wrote:
> Obviously I'm missing something.
> I don't have a solaris system to see what really happens,
> can someone fill in the missing piece that makes the above work?
Luck and sorting. I'm pretty sure we generate the calls in
alphabetical order (by filename or by function, I'm not sure).