This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: suggestion: release GDB 6.8.1
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb ml <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Sérgio Durigan Júnior <sergiodj at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 12:48:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: suggestion: release GDB 6.8.1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Since the next big GDB release will take a while yet in order to wait
> for the current developments to settle down, I'd like to suggest making
> a point release to get some patches out there earlier.
I don't mind making a point release, if you get the patches in the
branch. It would be nice if the new release brought a little more
than the few patches you highlighted, though. I usually try to keep
an eye for patches that might qualify, but few caught my attention