Re: Towards multiprocess GDB

Michael Eager wrote:
I would like to see GDB become a multi-process, multi-target, multi-
architecture debugger.
I agree that this should be the ultimate outcome, and I keep it in mind when thinking about specific subsystems. After all, that was one of the main reasons for the long and painful transition from random preprocessor macros to gdbarch objects. Poking around the web pages and wiki, I don't see anything actually saying that anywhere, although most GDBers I've talked to in person are in agreement. Time for a new long-term roadmap?

Stan