Re: GDB record patch 0.1.6 for GDB branch msnyder-reverse-20080609-branch release

So sorry that I always forgot the import thing. Thanks for the big
help of Michael Snyder, Thiago Jung Bauermann, Pedro Alves,  Daniel
Jacobowitz. Thank you so much. :)

And I remove the MIPS tdep support from record because I want spend
more time on the core of the record and I386 tdep now. Of course, I
will add them back in the future. And record will support a lot of
other tdep and OS.

Thanks.
teawater