Re: How can I get a memory map out of a core file?

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 8:23 AM, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org> wrote:

> I don't understand what you have in mind.  These are not sections,
> they're segments; there are never names associated with them.

I know your reply was to Luis, but just for the record:  I'm happy now.
I just needed to find the right threads to follow to figure out what
commands were necessary to figure out which sections of virtual
memory were mapped and which were not.  So, an index entry
connecting "memory map" with "maint info sections" would be
really cool for the next person trying to figure out how to do it.  :)
Thanks - Bruce