Re: FW: [MI] -break-delete with several breakpoints

On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 08:56:07AM +0200, Bjarke Viksoe wrote:

> >> Vladimir  wrote:
> > For reference, which IDE are you using this behaviour in?
> > - Volodya
>
> BVRDE; a personal project of mine, yet hosted on sourceforge.
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/bvrde/

Thanks for the link; I decided to start a list of front ends on the
wiki.

So you're running the front end on Windows and the GDB on the remote
Unix system, rather than GDB on Windows and gdbserver on the remote
system?

> I don't have the luxury of installing the latest GDB with my tool, and
> because of network latency, small and concise MI messages are
> important.

That doesn't sound quite right... small and concise messages are
important for throughput.  If you are prepared to pipeline multiple
requests latency can be less of an issue.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery