This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: build/2446: Architecture depend file under gdb/libdecnumber]
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 10:22:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: [email@example.com: build/2446: Architecture depend file under gdb/libdecnumber]
- References: <20080416230010.GB3853@caradoc.them.org> <1208484463.13905.1.camel@helios>
On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 12:07:42PM +1000, Ben Elliston wrote:
> Hi Daniel
> On Wed, 2008-04-16 at 19:00 -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > Ben, any comments? I suspect this is because "make distclean"
> > doesn't delete it; see the top level src-release file if you're not
> > familiar with how gdb snapshots and releases get built.
> Right--it should be removed by distclean. I am checking in the
> following patch:
> 2008-04-18 Ben Elliston <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * Makefile.in (distclean): Add gstdint.h.
Thanks - I applied this to the branch too in case there's a 6.8.1