This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
choosing scientific notation for output of numbers in ddd
- From: Robert Cussons <r dot cussons at gsi dot de>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:55:41 +0200
- Subject: choosing scientific notation for output of numbers in ddd
- Reply-to: r dot cussons at gsi dot de
I look at a lot of large numbers in ddd, but a lot are just below the
threshold that ddd seems to have for displaying numbers in scientific
notation, which makes them difficult to read, so a very simple question
how do I make it so that 992342321.96 is displayed as 9.9234232196e8?