This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
GDB MI Interface
- From: "Lokesh Kumar" <lokeshk at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:07:15 -0700
- Subject: GDB MI Interface
I want to use the GDB MI interface to communicate with gdb in the
backend of my software. Surprisingly, the current information on this
topic is very less on the web. So I thought of turning to the gdb
community itself. I had the following questions to ask -
1. Does the parser for MI output already exists ?
2. Are there some frontends debugger that are using this ? As far as I
know, the ddd and kdb both use the CLI option.
3. Has there been any documentation on how to use gdb-MI. The current
documentation is, as they say, like a reference manual.
Thanks in advance,
"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd."