This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Regenerate config/features/rs6000
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:08:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: Regenerate config/features/rs6000
- References: <47F16D39.email@example.com> <20080331234135.GA29623@caradoc.them.org> <47F17A97.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 04:58:15PM -0700, Michael Eager wrote:
> Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 04:01:13PM -0700, Michael Eager wrote:
>>> How are the C files generated from the xml files?
>> It's described in the comments in features/Makefile (you have to set
>> CFILES and use a specific target).
> Apparently, there's a circular dependency: you have to have
> build a gdb so you can generate the feature file which is needed
> to build gdb.
Yes, there is. You've got to add XML support separately from
requiring the C precompiled features.