Re: Breakpoints saving

On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 07:30 +0200, Roberto Saltini wrote:
> Hello,
>  is it possible to save somewhere the actual configuration of a debug
>  session(breakpoints, wathcpoints, displays) ? Or directly in the target file?
>  Thank you.

Not really.  It is a request that we've seen before.
Problem is that a lot of that info is very context
sensative, so it's not really the case that you can,
for instance, save it in the middle of a session and
then reload it at the beginning of another session.

As a work around, you can save the outputs of eg.
"info break" and use those to reconstruct your
session state by hand later.