Re: How to prevent errors in "where" from aborting "thread apply all where" half-way ?

On Tue, 2008-03-04 at 11:50 +0200, Yakov Lerner wrote:
> I have situation where "thread apply all where" aborts in
> the middle (because error reported by "where" in one thread),
> and I do not get complete output, and this situation repeats over and
> over again.
> Then I am forced to run 'thread apply N where' manually for the
> remaining dozens of threads.
>
> Is there method to prevent errors in "where" from aborting "thread
> apply all where" ?

There was something similar -- somebody tried to address the
problem that gdb would bail out of a batch file script if
one of the commands produced an error.

I can't remember what the new command was, maybe somebody else?

And it may or may not be helpful in your similar but non-
identical context...