Re: Previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
Joel Brobecker wrote:
What does it means ? What have I to look at in order to check if I have an
mistake in my program ?

You really didn't provide much information (either GDB version, platform, etc). But it could be either: - a corrupt call-stack, or maybe corrupt debugging info (frame info) - a bug in GDB

You might also be experiencing a library mismatch.

Or it might just have run out of stack frames, but has no way to tell. I'm not sure what the current behaviour is, but at least one past version of GDB gives this message in this case.