Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB 6.8 release process created!

 > It builds okay, and yields the results below for "make check":
 >
 > 		    === gdb Summary ===
 >
 >     # of expected passes            11833
 >     # of unexpected failures        73
 >     # of unexpected successes       2
 >     # of expected failures          43
 >     # of known failures             39
 >     # of untested testcases         10
 >     # of unsupported tests          49
 >
 > If someone wants to know details about some specific test cases, I
 > have the data available, just holler.

That seems like a lot of failures. Are any of these the ones Vladimir
pointed out?:

        FAIL: gdb.base/annota1.exp: continue to printf
        FAIL: gdb.base/annota1.exp: send SIGUSR1
        FAIL: gdb.base/annota1.exp: signal sent
        FAIL: gdb.cp/annota2.exp: continue to exit
        FAIL: gdb.cp/annota2.exp: watch triggered on a.x

He says:

> JFYI -- I'm not sure we should bother about annotations.

If that's to wind me up - that's fine, I probably can't expect any more,
but I hope it's not GDB policy.

In this particular case, it's not a problem because Emacs doesn't use
frames-invalid annotations - but it does use others.