Re: New MI maintainer

    The process behind these decisions is not open to me but it
    doesn't escape my attention that Vladimir is now part of
    CodeSourcery, and that CodeSourcery have at least one contract
    (with Ericsson) to work on Eclipse which uses GDB/MI in its DSF
    plugin.

If a company is willing to pay for work on MI, that is a good thing.
I don't think we should treat that as something suspect.

However, it does sound like the SC should say something to Vladimir
about the vital importance of backward compatibility and compatibility
with other GNU packages.