Re: Is it supported in new version?

On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 02:53:13PM -0500, Igor Korot wrote:
> Now my question is: Is new version of gdb works the same or is it works
> like previous version of gdb?

Please make a simple, self-contained test case.  Something that we can
compile and debug ourselves to see exactly what you mean.

GDB does not currently support inlined functions, so it's probably not
behaving like you'd expect - it thinks the body of the inlined
function is part of that function's caller.  But I hope that will
change this year.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery