This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: how stub transfer messages to GDB screen anytime ?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: wuhyes <wuhyes at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:27:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: how stub transfer messages to GDB screen anytime ?
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Dec 27, 2007 at 04:54:13PM +0800, wuhyes wrote:
> I don't know how how stub programe transfers messages to GDB console
> anytime. The 'O' command allows a debugging stub to send a text
> message to the gdb console in special time . I wanna konw the
> method that stub can send msgs if he wants. Any help is much
There is no way to do this in the current remote protocol.