This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
how stub transfer messages to GDB screen anytime ?
- From: "wuhyes" <wuhyes at gmail dot com>
- To: "gdb" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 16:54:13 +0800
- Subject: how stub transfer messages to GDB screen anytime ?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I don't know how how stub programe transfers messages to GDB console anytime. The 'O' command allows a debugging stub to send a text message to the gdb console in special time . I wanna konw the method that stub can send msgs if he wants.
Any help is much appreciated.