This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: target remote and UDP source port (needed for kgdb debugging)
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: sfora dim <sfora dot dim at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:56:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: target remote and UDP source port (needed for kgdb debugging)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 02:40:28PM +0200, sfora dim wrote:
> Hi all,
> When I "target remote udp:192.168.1.1:6433" I do not control
> my source UDP port, and it is picken randomly, usually above
> the 30K.
> Is there a way to ask gdb to use a specific UDP port when debugging
> a remote target ?
No, there is not.