This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: DejaGnu framework version expected for gdb testing?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Robin Getz <rgetz at blackfin dot uclinux dot org>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:00:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: DejaGnu framework version expected for gdb testing?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 09:32:47AM -0500, Robin Getz wrote:
> However, Debian (http://packages.debian.org/dejagnu) uses a cvs snapshot from
> 20060709 (Daniel - since this is suffixed with -5, does that mean you have
> local Debian only changes?)
Yes, though several of them are in upstream CVS too.
What sort of problems? Most seem to work, as long as it's new enough
to have kfail.