This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: DejaGnu framework version expected for gdb testing?
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Robin Getz <rgetz at blackfin dot uclinux dot org>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 18:36:59 +0400
- Subject: Re: DejaGnu framework version expected for gdb testing?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> What is the required DejaGnu version that people test with?
Expect version is 5.43.0
Tcl version is 8.4
Framework version is 1.4.4
I have noticed from experience that the Expect version is important,
at least on certain OSes... I was having endless troubles until I