Adding new dwarf encoding formats for complex integers

Hi,

    I am working on the gcc LTO project and I found that gcc does not
generate sufficient debugging information for complex integer types.
Currently gcc uses encoding DW_ATE_lo_user ( 0x80) for complex integer
types but that 1) clashes with an HP extension and 2) does not
distinguish between complex signed integer and complex unsigned
integer types.  I'm thinking about adding DW_ATE_GNU_complex_signed
(0x87) and DW_ATE_GNU_complex_unsigned (0x88) encoding formats.

  Is there anything I need to do in addition to changing gcc? Are
there people I should talk to? And what documentation should be
updated? Currently gdb (I checked 6.7) does not support complex
integer properly. So it needs to be changed anyway.

-Doug