This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
gdb 220.127.116.1171127 - few problems
- From: Bogdan Slusarczyk <bodzio131 at op dot pl>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:26:05 +0100
- Subject: gdb 18.104.22.16871127 - few problems
I've tried to use gdb22.214.171.12471127 (mingw). I noticed few problems (in
comparison with gdb6.7.1).
1) after attaching to process 'info shared' returns: "No shared
libraries loaded at this time" (gdb6.7.1 returns few libraries)
2) debugged process has loaded shared library using LoadLibrary, and I
cannot set breakpoint in this library. I get: "No symbol table is
loaded. Use the "file" command" (using gdb6.7.1 I can set breakpoint
Why I have to use 'file' command (and 'symbol-file' too)? It works with
mentioned commands but I'm wondering it's intended behaviour or bug?
P.S. 126.96.36.19971211 works in the same way.