This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
help building gdb 6.7.1 for windows CE ARM
- From: "Steve DeLaney" <onramp123 at yahoo dot com>
- To: <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:29:23 -0800
- Subject: help building gdb 6.7.1 for windows CE ARM
- Reply-to: <onramp123 at yahoo dot com>
I am attempting a build of gdb 6.7.1 for windows CE ARM target using
mingw32ce the objective is to have gdbserver on target providing a "target
remote x" interface to the host development gdb. in other words a standard
can anyone help with the --target and --host configure options ?
I think there is a bfd patch but not sure if it is located in the patches
we are stuck on this