This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: target_enable_exception_callback dead?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Jim Blandy <jimb at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 13:24:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: target_enable_exception_callback dead?
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 09:59:09AM -0800, Jim Blandy wrote:
> I've noticed that the 'to_enable_exception_callback' and
> 'to_get_current_exception_event' target vector
> entries have only one definition each. These are in inf-child.c,
> which has only dummy definitions for them.
They're dead. There's about a half-dozen dead entries in the target
vector last I checked; it just needs some GC :-)