This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Non-stop multi-threaded debugging
- From: Nigel Stephens <nigel at mips dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 12:01:21 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Non-stop multi-threaded debugging
- References: <4743178A.email@example.com>
Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Jim Blandy prepared this, but is on vacation this week. So, I'm
> announcing it
> in his absence. Pretend I wrote 'sudo jimb ...'
> A client of CodeSourcery's has contracted with us to implement a
> number of new features in GDB, some of which have been on the
> frequently requested list for quite some time:
Cool. We'll be very interested in this work, particularly as it applies to
our CPUs with h/w multi-threading.
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Non-stop-multi-threaded-debugging-tf4844837.html#a14179465
Sent from the Sourceware - gdb list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.