This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Non-stop multi-threaded debugging
- From: Fabian Cenedese <Cenedese at indel dot ch>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 14:41:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: Non-stop multi-threaded debugging
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4743178A.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> - Selecting any thread shall cause that thread to stop.
Does gdb always have to have a selected thread? I'm wondering how
I could watch a global variable while all threads are running. So either
gdb can inspect variables without thread or selecting a thread shouldn't
> - When a thread encounters a breakpoint or a fault, GDB shall stop
> only that thread. Any other running threads shall continue to
I assume this is for both global and thread breakpoints.