info threads

Hi all -

I'm having trouble with some of the threading interfaces of gdb.  For
instance, info threads prints nothing.  I have read that this means it
is not supported for my architecture, but I could have sworn it worked
before.  That being said, I switched over from x86 to x86_64 a few
months ago, so maybe it's just my failing memory.

In any case, can someone confirm that this should or should not work
on x86_64?  Any leads on what I might do to fix this issue if it
should indeed work?

Thanks,
  Brian