Re: Debugging support multi-core/smp systems

On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 16:00 -0700, Nitin Gupta wrote:
> Hello,
>
> What debug capabilities does latest gdb have for multi-core/SMP systems?

SMP systems on linux should be no problem . Linux application debug
should be fine and seemless.

I am not aware of any support for multi-core debugging of bare metal
applications using gdb .

> Please let me know about both homogeneous and heterogeneous systems.

Heterogenous isn't available as is but its possible to build one if you
get the right data structures and the right set of commands. Look in the
archives for earlier discussions on this.

--
cheers
Ramana

Ramana Radhakrishnan