Re: attaching gdb causes pthread_create hang [gdb6.3, long subject]

Sorry, but if you say "I have a version of GDB three years old and it
has this problem", we're only going to suggest you try the current
version.  We've spent those three years fixing problems in GDB.

You're absolutely right, but I have to cope with old gdb for the moment :(

I don't know what this might be.  My first guess would be that the
system you're building on didn't have tkill available.

How check it in the simplest way?

Regards
Bogdan