Re: adding comments/labels?

> Not really.  I think you should do it with objcopy, instead.  Haven't
> I suggested this to someone else recently on this list... ?

Why would I want to do it with objcopy? I'm reversing a binary and I'd
like a label so I don't single step into the same function every time, its
that or try to remember the address of every function I've looked at.

I'll just have to do it the hardway and cludge through the source and
figure out where symbol resolution occurs. Thanks for the typical OSS/FS
help ('no do it my way instead')